26 Сен Chicken breast pockets with asparagus and ham
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Recipe for: 4 persons
Main ingredients: Chicken breast , ham , asparagus
• 750 g chicken breast
• 100 g boiled asparagus
• 80 g ham
• 40 g cream cheese
• 700 g potatoes
• 150 g red and yellow peppers
• 1 sprig rosemary
• 30 g extra virgin olive oil
• salt and pepper
1. Mince the ham and mix it with the cream cheese.
2. Cut the asparagus into thin rounds.
3. Divide the chicken breasts into two, then make a slit in one side. Fill the resulting pouch with the ham and asparagus, then close the slit using a few cocktail sticks. Oil the meat and season with salt and pepper.
4. Peel the potatoes and dice them evenly.
5. Place the potatoes in a lightly greased tray, then dress with rosemary, oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven at 100° for 7-8 minutes using the steam function. Open the oven door and place the peppers and meat in the tray. Cook for another 6/7 minutes, then continue cooking using the hot air + grill function at 210° for a further 15 minutes.