26 Сен Courgette and mozzarella cheesecake
Preparation time: 30 min. + 35 min cooking
Recipe for: 5 persons
Main ingredients: sheep’s milk ricotta cheese , Parmigiano Reggiano cheese , mozzarella cheese , courgettes
• 250 g sheep’s milk ricotta cheese
• 50 g fresh cream
• 80 g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
• 2 eggs
• 100 g mozzarella cheese
• 50 g dark courgettes (skin only)
• 5 slices Tuscan-style bread
• 20 g extra virgin olive oil
• tomato wedges
• ? courgette, sliced very thinly
• parsley, to taste
• salt and pepper
• ? 8 cm pastry ring
1. In a bowl, work the ricotta and cream to a creamy consistency, add the grated Parmesan, salt, a generous amount of pepper and the beaten eggs. Dice the skin of a courgette and add it to the filling with the mozzarella cubes.
2. Grease the single-serving moulds and place a slice of bread, cut to size, at the bottom of each. Lightly grease and spoon the filling on top.
3. Cook the cheesecakes in the oven at 100° for 20 minutes using the steam function, then continue at 160° for a further 15 minutes using the hot air function.
4. Slice the half courgette thinly, then toss in oil and flavour with salt and pepper.
5. Remove the cheesecakes from the oven and leave to cool before turning them out onto a serving plate.
6. Decoration: garnish with a wedge of tomato, a slice of courgette and a parsley leaf.