26 Сен HOMEMADE EGG FETTUCCINE
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Recipe for: 4/5 persons
Main ingredients: flour , eggs
• 300 g of flour
• 3 eggs
• 3-4 tbsp of water (as required)
1. Using the dough hook, knead the eggs and flour together at speed 1.
2. Work the ingredients until you have a smooth, uniform dough (add a little water if required). Remove the dough from the bowl, cover it with cling film and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before the next stage.
3. Roll the dough into sheets using the pasta roller accessory, dusting with flour as required. Start at thickness setting 0, before moving to setting 1.
4. Leave the pasta sheets to rest for 10-15 minutes, then run them through the fettuccine cutter one by one, dusting with plenty of flour as you go.Leave your fettuccine to dry a little before cooking.
Plus tagliolini and spaghetti cutters for other recipes that will amaze your guests!