26 Сен Mocaccino
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Recipe for: 4 persons
Main ingredients: milk , coffee , cocoa powder
• 4 measuring spoons of ground coffee
• cocoa powder, to taste
• 150 ml of fresh whole milk
• sugar, to taste
1. Pour some cocoa powder on the bottom of the coffee cups. Insert the 2-cups filter into the filter holder.
2. Using the measuring spoon, fill the filter with ground coffee.
3. Place the coffee cups on the cup tray and proceed to brew the coffees. Prepare two more coffees and sugar to taste. Heat the milk, froth it and gather the foam produced.
4. Mix the 4 coffees with cocoa powder, then cover with milk foam. Dust with cocoa powder.
The elegant taste of mocaccino can be enhanced with a splash of almond cream. Easily purchasable at the supermarket, it will give a pleasant bittersweet aroma to your coffee. It will pair amazingly with the taste of milk and cocoa.