26 Сен Salmon with chive-flavoured potatoes
Preparation time: 30 min. + 35 min cooking
Recipe for: 4 persons
Main ingredients: Salmon
• 800 g salmon fillets
• 2 leaves from a leek
• 500 g potatoes, diced into small cubes
• 200 g green beans
1. Parboil the leek leaves in salted water for 1 minute. Drain, dry and cut them into 2 parts lengthways.
2. Lay them in a cross shape on the worktop, place the salmon on top and wrap the fillets, then oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Peel, wash and dry the potatoes, then oil them and season with chopped chives, salt, pepper and oil. Place on a greased tray.
4. Cook at 100° for 35 minutes using the steam function. After cooking for approx. 10 minutes, tip the beans into the tray; then, after a further 15 minutes, add the salmon.