26 Сен “Tenerina” sticky chocolate cake
Preparation time: 25 min. + 30 min. cooking
Recipe for: 12 persons
Main ingredients: chocolate , vanilla
> 220 g dark chocolate
> 70 g milk chocolate
> 150 g butter
> 240 g sugar
> 3 egg yolks
> 2 eggs
> 80 g flour
> 1 vanilla pod
> icing sugar
> mixed berries, mint
> 20×20 cm tin
1. Melt the butter and the two types of chopped chocolate using the bain-marie method. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy. While beating, incorporate the cooled melted chocolate and the seeds scraped from the vanilla pod.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl, then pour the mixture into the greased and floured tin and level the surface.
4. Cook in the oven at 80° for 10 minutes using the steam function, then continue at 180° for a further 20 minutes using the hot air function. Remove from the oven and, after 30 minutes, turn out of the tin. When cooled, cut into rectangles.
5. Decoration: dust the bites with icing sugar, then garnish with mint and berries.
Excellent alone, perfect with a tasty accompaniment
Do you want to make this cake even more delicious? Serve it with whipped cream or custard. The alternative for the most sweet-toothed of individuals, including children, is to serve it with ice cream: plain milk or strawberry are the perfect flavours.