26 Сен Turkey roulade with broccoli cream
Preparation time: 20 min + 35/40 min cooking
Recipe for: 4 persons
Main ingredients: turkey , broccoli
• 200 g boiled broccoli?
• 2 tablespoons cream
• 450 g sliced turkey breast ?
• 1 clove garlic?
• 80 g Pecorino cheese
• 15 g shallot, chopped
• 90 g white wine?
• flour, as required?
• 40 g extra virgin olive oil
• 400 g boiled potatoes
• 280 g boiled broccoli
• 1 clove garlic
• 30 g extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat the boiled broccoli with oil and garlic for 3 minutes, then remove the garlic and add the cream. Season with salt, then mash with a fork or chop finely.
2. Lay the sliced meat on the worktop, then beat, salt and spread with the broccoli filling.
3. Place the Pecorino, cut into sticks, in the centre of the slice and roll up the meat. Secure with kitchen twine or 2 cocktail sticks.
4. Flour the roulades and brown evenly in the oil with the chopped shallot. Pour over the wine, season lightly with salt and simmer until the wine has reduced. Bake in the oven at 200° for 15/20 minutes.
5. Fry the diced potatoes and broccoli in oil with a clove of garlic. Serve the roulades with the broccoli and potatoes.
Broccoli… always green!
If you want the broccoli to retain its bright green colour even after cooking, follow this piece of advice: after boiling in salted water, drain and immediately plunge into iced water.